world cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

berg

I hope that the world cup bring a well needed lift to economy and a feel good factor that we all need ,i not big no football but i do like wacthing the world cup ,my 2 girls are both excited with the start just becouse of all the hype about it ,just hope we dont lose the 1st game :british: dare i ask will the scottish support us ,i bet we support andy murry

Last edited:
I was hoping fervently that no-one would raise this topic, but alas.

No idea how long this pantomine will go on for, but if anyone knows or cares please post the end-date so that I can stay off the site for the duration.:cry:

I was hoping fervently that no-one would raise this topic, but alas.

No idea how long this pantomine will go on for, but if anyone knows or cares please post the end-date so that I can stay off the site for the duration.:cry:
Its quite abig event ,i dont argee with how much they get paid for kicking a ball but it dose do alot for small business around the world ,last time it came around we had massive sale's off meat for bbq and get togthers it can do alot off good when there not much too smile about on the streets .all you here on the new is about war murder child abuse rape being use as a wepon of war prices going banks on the fidle people going bust every where ,It can only be a good thing i kown lots of freinds that are having get together's ,it brings people together

i think you might be in whith a chance the ,as for klenchblaize not looking so good , this is were some off the best football is play and when brazil or spain are on form its a joy to watch ,

I hope that the world cup bring a well needed lift to economy and a feel good factor that we all need ,i not big no football but i do like wacthing the world cup ,my 2 girls are both excited with the start just becouse of all the hype about it ,just hope we dont lose the 1st game :british: dare i ask will the scottish support us ,i bet we support andy murry

+1 cant wait i dont follow footy usually as i dont see many accurate rifles invloved but thge world cup is different

C'MON ENGLAND

I'm afraid I cannot stand football, but each to their own. At least whilst the England games are on television it will be a great time to travel on the roads!
As far as I'm concerned the ball is the wrong shape and I've already got my tickets for a quarter and semi-final for England 2015 Rugby World Cup. :D

Yep, it's going to be a very long month. Especially once England are knocked out. Prime time television watching teams play football from countries we don't give a damn about and that the majority of those watching couldn't find on a map.

Virbius, I envy you.

im afraid im with sinistral on this, they get paid exorbatent exuse spelling amounts ,im fed up with it allready,give em 275 quid a week each then they will try and score because if they dont someone else will, sorry pet hate phutbull,

With a bit of luck the Brazilian people will really kick off and it may bring the whole circus down. They are right it's a stupid waste of money and it's not even a proper sport .................................... just a game.

A few right misery's on here! Never mind most matches are past grumpy o'clock so you won't be allowed to watch!!

Its going to be great!

Come on England

remember the twenty or more poor brazilians that perished building yet another phutbull stadium,and a monorail? and meanwhile in the barios thousands in poverty,that cant afford to get on a train or go and watch a game, roll on quatar another farce,

I cant stand the attitude of football players.
I wouldn't want my children idolising them.
They are the complete opposite from respectable.

They are dim witted marridonas. Spitting, swearing, diving, cheating dim wits with a distinct lack of any real education.
Hardly a decent idol for anyone.

I agree with every thing that all have said about footballers.But I still like the world cup and it generates a lot off money world wide ,shooting is hardly the worlds most loved sport you know , I do my fair share off swearing !!!! 3-1 to Brazil incase you wanted to know

I get the impression sometimes you are a bit of secret anti!

You may swear but in front of children? Do you also cheat? Routine claims of corruption? Show a distinct lack or respect with those in charge?

That doesn't sound much like a typical day on any shoot to me, yet represents just about most football matches.
The whole thing is wrong and corrupt from the very top all the way to those on the field.

The fact that millions will be watching and supporting with all the corruption and cheating and yet have the nerve to criticise any one that shoots legitimately shows just how twisted this world is.

I agree with every thing that all have said about footballers.But I still like the world cup and it generates a lot off money world wide ,shooting is hardly the worlds most loved sport you know , I do my fair share off swearing !!!! 3-1 to Brazil incase you wanted to know

I cant stand the attitude of football players.
I wouldn't want my children idolising them.
They are the complete opposite from respectable.

They are dim witted marridonas. Spitting, swearing, diving, cheating dim wits with a distinct lack of any real education.
Hardly a decent idol for anyone.

No stereotypes there then?

Good luck to them. It's all about supply and demand, like it or not! Some get paid millions but not all.

Theres also a great many employed off the pitch too!

Ps there's only one Maradona, no "marridonas" but some prima donnas!!!

Stereotypes?

I watched 5 mins of the game tonight
Within that period one player "fell over" claiming a foul and one squared up to the ref arguing.....its not stereotyping when its a truthful observation!

Seriously do you not watch for example rugby and think compare the two?
Footballers cheat, they dive, they cry at nothing - that's obvious.
How does any fan not see that??

Footballers are just grown men running around pretending to get hurt - Rugby players are grown men running around pretending they are not hurt.

You never see rugby players arguing with a ref - you never see football players respecting a refs decision!

Each to their own but I just don't get how watching people pretend to fall over and get hurt is rewarding.

No stereotypes there then?

Good luck to them. It's all about supply and demand, like it or not! Some get paid millions but not all.

Theres also a great many employed off the pitch too!

Ps there's only one Maradona, no "marridonas" but some prima donnas!!!

Last edited:
Hope England get through the group stages....... So I can laugh when they get put out on penalties ( AGAIN):rofl:

I'm a football supporter actually...

Because when the louts are all at home watching football they won't be running dogs on deer, pinching highseats and generally making a nuisance of themselves in the countryside. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back