Thread: Lead dripper

Lead dripper

Had a few hours to have a little mess about and to the end I found more lead is needed and more head pressure to give it an extra push. But still good enough for some 40g rook bangers
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg   image.jpg  

Did you manage to get some graphite? I bought a sack of flake graphite from David Hart in Alcester many years ago. I guess it depends how much you need, but you always seem to have to pay through the nose if you buy small quantities.

Alan

I have brought some off of e..y but if I load 10 with and 10 with out see what patterns and if it's worth me tumbling it I will but it's only for smacking rooks out the sky as it's a lot cheaper To run so happy days for a first run.

so more lead and more head pressure and I might get a better result I'm going to add some threaded bar to the rear so it will allow me to adjust to what I want

Quote Originally Posted by jonny.c View Post
    Had a few hours to have a little mess about and to the end I found more lead is needed and more head pressure to give it an extra push. But still good enough for some 40g rook bangers
    Interesting. It appears as if you need a longer drop for the sphere to form and cool before going into the water.

Quote Originally Posted by marinepmi View Post
    interesting. It appears as if you need a longer drop for the sphere to form and cool before going into the water.
    many thanks for your input marinepmi

atb
    jon