Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Unobtainium?

  1. #1

    Unobtainium?

    Just found a sealed 1lb tub of H4350 in the stores, Would like to swap for H322/N133/ or sell for whatever the list price is? F2F as usual, Lot no:1020606
    Last edited by finnbear270; 14-06-2014 at 06:41.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  2. #2
    Hi

    I have a new sealed H322 I would willingly swap if you come anwhere near Northampton M1

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidtman View Post
    Hi

    I have a new sealed H322 I would willingly swap if you come anwhere near Northampton M1
    Would have worked last year, but no calls down your way at the mo'
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  4. #4
    No Problem
    Good luck

  5. #5
    Hi finnbear2790.
    What is your nearest railway station please ? i may be able to travel to purchase it from you.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEROLL View Post
    Hi finnbear2790.
    What is your nearest railway station please ? i may be able to travel to purchase it from you.
    Ye Gods Man!!!, you must really have a pet load?... Chester.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

  7. #7

  8. #8
    I run 4 rifles off it. I also have free train travel so it only costs time.
    I wont be able to travel until Monday 23rd of June so i will keep an eye to see if you still have it available.

  9. #9
    Hi,Blueroll,if you want to call at Derby,while youre up here, ive got two more.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEROLL View Post
    I run 4 rifles off it. I also have free train travel so it only costs time.
    I wont be able to travel until Monday 23rd of June so i will keep an eye to see if you still have it available.
    Worth a walk around Chester walls whilst you're there. You'll be able to sample the pubs as you have a ticket home!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •