Thread: Nightforce Atacr

Nightforce Atacr

I am looking for a new long range scope for my 300 Ultra Mag. One of the options is the Nightforce Atacr with MOAR reticle.

Anyone using, used one ? Is spending an extra 650 for a PMII worth it ?

Regards

Ed

Havent used that model nightforce, but have had a few others. They are more than adequate. Currently have a pm2 on my long range rifle, this is also more than adequate, and worth the extra money imho. Works great with nv too!

just buy the right scope for your application, ret, focal plane etc. many people by a pm2 without knowing what they are buying, want or need.

ffp, mil ret, mil clicks works for me.

you didnt mention "March", thats another high end scope which is becoming popular with target shooters, hunters and kit bigots alike!

Quote Originally Posted by Offroad Gary View Post
    Havent used that model nightforce, but have had a few others. They are more than adequate. Currently have a pm2 on my long range rifle, this is also more than adequate, and worth the extra money imho. Works great with nv too!

just buy the right scope for your application, ret, focal plane etc. many people by a pm2 without knowing what they are buying, want or need.

ffp, mil ret, mil clicks works for me.

you didnt mention "March", thats another high end scope which is becoming popular with target shooters, hunters and kit bigots alike!
    Fair point on the March. Anyone using one in the field ?

I use a 8-32 nxs with the dd ret on my .300rum not the best glass but it does all I ask of it

i got one yesterday. it is simply the best scope optically that i've ever looked through. far ahead of an nxs, better than my swarovski 6-24x50 which i consider to be the best scope optically, better than any of my pm2's.

it is an moar reticle i've got but i ordered the moart reticle for target shooting so i'm not planning on keeping the one i have. goodness knows when the t reticle will come into the country.

i'll do you a good deal if you're interested, it's not been on a rifle. brand new in the box. i'll be upgrading the rest of my scopes to the atacr once the moart reticles become more available. can't reccomend it highly enough.
    callum ferguson builds my rifles, because he is the best and i'm worth it....