Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ROMANIA FENCED ARE LOTS BOAR 22 a day 3 Days 10 guns

ROMANIA FENCED ARE LOTS BOAR 22 a day 3 Days 10 guns

Also available DRIVEN WILD BOAR
    FENCED AREA LOTS OF BOAR ^^ over 3 days.
    10 guns I have 4 spaces
    good hotel great food and lots of wild BOAR. 2475 plus flight approx 200
    Last edited by A1Decoy.co.uk; 21-06-2014 at 10:58. Reason: price

Put a price on this please, as per the rules,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Sorry Mark, the flight including Rifle is more than 200.
    What did the guys pay last year?

NOVEMBER EASY JET BUCAREST out 35 back 31 Rifle 15 each way 96 TOTAL just been May paid about 130 inc rifle that was last minute

Quote Originally Posted by A1Decoy.co.uk View Post
    NOVEMBER EASY JET BUCAREST out 35 back 31 Rifle 15 each way 96 TOTAL just been May paid about 130 inc rifle that was last minute
    Wow, now that is a bargain. Easy Jet are always the best dealing with firearms but when I searched I couldn't find anything like that.
    I'm still looking for a three day trip but as I said before, I'm not on football player's wages !!!

Well I have just been offered a six month contract in Brasov Romania so I will be able to see what the locals charge for doing the drives.
    Martin

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Well I have just been offered a six month contract in Brasov Romania so I will be able to see what the locals charge for doing the drives.Martin
    You will be very surprised I'm sure.
    One of the guys at our local car wash has an uncle that is a hunter and made a few enquiries for me.
    When I told him what we pay and the total for a group of ten guns he was amazed and said nobody is that rich in Romania.

Quote Originally Posted by Bavarianbrit View Post
    Well I have just been offered a six month contract in Brasov Romania so I will be able to see what the locals charge for doing the drives.
    Martin
    I'm born and raised in Brasov, and got loads of contacts there... do you intend to hunt while you're there?

Quote Originally Posted by EMcC View Post
    You will be very surprised I'm sure.
    One of the guys at our local car wash has an uncle that is a hunter and made a few enquiries for me.
    When I told him what we pay and the total for a group of ten guns he was amazed and said nobody is that rich in Romania.
    Your guy doesn't know what he's talking about... used to be cheap, but not anymore due to the influx of wealthy shooters from abroad...

Quote Originally Posted by Shootgun View Post
    Your guy doesn't know what he's talking about... used to be cheap, but not anymore due to the influx of wealthy shooters from abroad...
    You could be right, maybe the guy's uncle was talking from his point of view like some of our Deer Stalkers that have private land before the big money took over.

Hi Shootgun,
    Well first of course I am looking forward to seeing the area at the weekends.
    I checked as best I could through the internet about the gun laws in Romania and bringing my boomsticks with me seems to be a big no no (memories of a police state?) unless I am going there on an organised hunt and as they all want kilos of gold for that I guess I will be 6 months off the hunting drug.
    But after this 6-8 month period the project moves onto the San Francisco bay area in the peoples republic of California if that will be better time will tell.
    Martin

Shame
    Martin