Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deerhunter overalls??

Deerhunter overalls??

I found something quite special at a car boot sale earlier today. An 'as new' set of deerhunter overalls with a detachable hood in olive drab green! They seem to be padded and very warm and I suspect have the waterproof breathable membrane. However, I can't seem to find anything about them on the internet anywhere! Does anyone have any, or at least know anything about them?
    The best bit though is that they fit perfectly and I only paid 5 for them!
    MS

ive got the deerhunter stalker jacket ,6 zip pockets warm lined waterproof never seen 1 like it since and have been trying to find 1 for ages .dont know if they do 1 offs but for 5 quid youl be henceforth known as dick turpin

It's a new one on me ms but sounds like a cracking deal!! I've got 2 pair of the rusky bib and brace and can't fault them just the job for cold weather highseats work

I just checked the label and it has STYLE # INDIANA on it, but I still can't find one anywhere?
    It's basically a green 'Onesie'!
    I did find this one though which looks like a nice cammo version:
    http://www.ardmoor.co.uk/seeland-out...iece-10-02-043
    MS

Quote Originally Posted by Monkey Spanker View Post
    I just checked the label and it has STYLE # INDIANA on it, but I still can't find one anywhere?
    It's basically a green 'Onesie'!
    I did find this one though which looks like a nice cammo version:
    http://www.ardmoor.co.uk/seeland-out...iece-10-02-043
    MS
    Possibly an older example of one of thier products for the American market? As I said you've got yourself a bargain there mate
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1984 View Post
    Possibly an older example of one of thier products for the American market? As I said you've got yourself a bargain there mate
    Also got two new Norweigan Army shirts off the same fella for 1 each, and a pair of brand new Sorbathane insoles in my size for 50p! I don't know what he was thinking of!
    MS

Also got two new Norweigan Army shirts off the same fella for 1 each, and a pair of brand new Sorbathane insoles in my size for 50p! I don't know what he was thinking of!
    MS
    You robbing swine! Lol I've a couple of norgie shirts myself they are good gear bug I think I paid a bit more than a quid for them! Ha ha

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo1984 View Post
    You robbing swine! Lol I've a couple of norgie shirts myself they are good gear bug I think I paid a bit more than a quid for them! Ha ha
    Oh, almost forgot - he also said his father-in-laws farm is crawling with muntjac which he wants shot, so I gave him my card!
    MS

Oh, almost forgot - he also said his father-in-laws farm is crawling with muntjac which he wants shot, so I gave him my card!
    MS
    Ha ha I like it! as the saying goes you dint ask you don't get! Nice one ms hope it works out for you , the only thing the farms around here are crawling with is dog men and trespassers :/

MS
    You seem to be getting more than a few bargains at this boot sale of late I think I might go there next week