Thread: Bank to practicing

Bank to practicing

After four live tracks over the Mayday bank holiday weekend it's back to daily practice tracks,
    this one is fallow hoofs only over 400 yards and about 20 hours old, still to fast, needs to be older.
    will put some bone on the next trail I film just for my friends that like tea.....

UKDTR
    Deer track and recovery
    Free of charge and confidential service

Good to watch ! 2 questions , did you or do you use any blood at all or just pure foot scent , secondly , do you walk in small foot steps or normal strides , as I have just been walking as normal with the scent shoes and just a little blood on one of the cleaves , thanks again , Arron.

Quote Originally Posted by arron View Post
    Good to watch ! 2 questions , did you or do you use any blood at all or just pure foot scent , secondly , do you walk in small foot steps or normal strides , as I have just been walking as normal with the scent shoes and just a little blood on one of the cleaves , thanks again , Arron.
    Yes I used blood up till a couple of months ago, I just walk normally but tend to pick my feet up more in the corn so not to leave to much of a mark.

UKDTR
    Deer track and recovery
    Free of charge and confidential service

Are you talking to the dog in a foreign language and if so dose he understand the STRAIN that will put you on. Also will you change back to your native tongue or talk like that the rest of your life.