Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wildlife Ranger - Forest of Dean

Wildlife Ranger - Forest of Dean

Just in case anyone is looking for a change of career?

Good luck

ATB

T

Forestry Commission

sounds like a dream job

Sounds like a bl###en nightmare

It looks typical of a Gov't job, Where everyone except the politicians get paid less than their worth.They want someone to do all the work, have all the qualifications, take all the responsibility, and get paid very little for it!
    If anyone takes this job with this amount of qualification @ this rate of pay! They are either stupid or already have more money than sense.

Not many qualifications needed and a 25-28K salary, annual leave, sick pay, company van/4x4...... that's not a bad job!

I already work for the govt, but a different dept. It may sound like a great job but conditions are slowly but surely being eroded, pay, pensions and sick leave. Good luck!!

Try working in the private sector - things aren't much better in a lot of disciplines.....

Quote Originally Posted by tikka2506 View Post
    I already work for the govt, but a different dept. It may sound like a great job but conditions are slowly but surely being eroded, pay, pensions and sick leave. Good luck!!

i work in the private sector, what are these pension things that i hear people talking about?

Wait up,

Get paid to be outside, hunt boar and deer, provided with rifle, all the ammo you need, Gucci togs provided, 4x4 works motor, pension,

yup totally s**t . . . roll eyes

Try working for your self then .sick pay? holiday pay? ,any one who earns 28 k which a company car doing something they love has got a good job make no mistake.
    Last edited by berg; 17-06-2014 at 08:39.