Thread: Hello All

Hello All

Well here goes 2nd time lucky! It was abruptly pointed out to me that I didn't have a correct and proper introduction so here goes...my names Samantha and I'm a techno phobe! I inherited a collection of my late fathers Rifles and Shotguns and have now acquired all the correct FAC papers to keep them in my possession, instead of selling them ( as much as some of my siblings want too! ) I'm really keen to keep our family traditions going and looking to expand my knowledge. Im also really keen to learn more about home loading as this is also something my dad did ( which I now wish I paid far more attention too!) I was hoping to join this site forum to get lots of advice, tips and general chit chat on stalking. I also enjoy clay shooting and horse riding :-)

Welcome from Essex.....who was it pointed out that you hadn't followed the correct intro...?
    What did you Dad get up to with his Rifles and Shotguns?

Tim.243

Welcome aboard matte it's a good site much info to be had good luck with your own adventure into the world of stalking bazil

Welcome to the site,

Welcome from Essex.....who was it pointed out that you hadn't followed the correct intro...?
    What did you Dad get up to with his Rifles and Shotguns?

Tim.243
    It was me that pointed it out, same as I do for everyone who does not do an intro, it is a pain but a necessary pain we catch a lot of trolls because of it. Is that a problem for you Tim?
    John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    Welcome to the site,

It was me that pointed it out, same as I do for everyone who does not do an intro, it is a pain but a necessary pain we catch a lot of trolls because of it. Is that a problem for you Tim?
    John
    No not at all, Just glad every one gets treated the same...as that is only fair.

Tim.243

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :-) my dad had quite a collection and got up to all sorts of shooting before he sadly passed away, stalking, game shooting, practical shotgun.. dam just wish I'd have paid more attention to the technical side of things! Lots to read on here though as a good starting block! Cheers again