Thread: hiya guys

hiya guys

hiya guys hope everyone is OK, I'm wanting to get into stalking can any one advise me of a way i can get into it.

Russ

Empty your bank account for a start.
    Give an area and offer to do the donkey work. ie can I come out with you and observe? I don't mind helping get the deer back to the vehicle.
    In other words go in with cash and buy or work up to it. A bit like the beaters day at a shoot. If you do the work you will be given the opportunity.
    Your intro is a bit bland. You have given the lads nothing to work on. age experience FAC location deer type sought. Expanding your intro under the general heading would draw a better response, at the moment you are saying Hi, I want stalking,
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo123p
    Give an area and offer to do the donkey work. ie can I come out with you and observe? I don't mind helping get the deer back to the vehicle.
    In other words go in with cash and buy or work up to it. A bit like the beaters day at a shoot. If you do the work you will be given the opportunity.
    Your intro is a bit bland. You have given the lads nothing to work on. age experience FAC location deer type sought. Expanding your intro under the general heading would draw a better response, at the moment you are saying Hi, I want stalking,
    Jim
    +1

right cheers for the info

im in Leeds west York's, iv shot for many years now since i was big enough 2 hold a rifle, shot- .22 rf sporting rifle, .22rf target rifle and 308 target rifle up to ranges of 1000 yds. i am always willing to lern new things and work hard.

Hi Russ more yorkies thats more like it why don't you come to the meet on the 24th feb at the buckles in on the A64 see the post in general topics
    amberdog
    wayne

im not driveing yet s wunt be able to get there