Thread: .243 sound moderator advice

.243 sound moderator advice

I'm in the process of having my Ruger m77 mk 2 screw cut for a mod. Which ones shoul I look at and which should I stay away from? And is there a most popular thread I should go for or do most mods come in different threads? Thanks fellas.

On my Remmy 700 I have the Atec CMM4 in 1/2" UNF. Works perfectly, is very very light and doesn't upset the balance when walking around or the POI when it heats up from more than a few shots at the range

When this one goes bang it will be replaced with exactly the same, just make sure you get the .26 cal not the .30 cal one as it will make a marginal difference on the ears.

Quote Originally Posted by ths84 View Post
    On my Remmy 700 I have the Atec CMM4 in 1/2" UNF. Works perfectly, is very very light and doesn't upset the balance when walking around or the POI when it heats up from more than a few shots at the range

When this one goes bang it will be replaced with exactly the same, just make sure you get the .26 cal not the .30 cal one as it will make a marginal difference on the ears.
    Was looking at that exact model. Thanks for the advice will look into getting one.

The Cyclone from Alan Rhone (Aimsport make them) is really very good indeed, well made, light and efficient.

+1 For the Aimzonic cyclone compact

Quote Originally Posted by old keeper View Post
    The Cyclone from Alan Rhone (Aimsport make them) is really very good indeed, well made, light and efficient.
    Just been on the website and they look like a great mod, which model do you have? The aimzonic cyclone compact looks like the one i would lean towards.