.243 sound moderator advice

s8mdevo

I'm in the process of having my Ruger m77 mk 2 screw cut for a mod. Which ones shoul I look at and which should I stay away from? And is there a most popular thread I should go for or do most mods come in different threads? Thanks fellas.

On my Remmy 700 I have the Atec CMM4 in 1/2" UNF. Works perfectly, is very very light and doesn't upset the balance when walking around or the POI when it heats up from more than a few shots at the range :)

When this one goes bang it will be replaced with exactly the same, just make sure you get the .26 cal not the .30 cal one as it will make a marginal difference on the ears.

On my Remmy 700 I have the Atec CMM4 in 1/2" UNF. Works perfectly, is very very light and doesn't upset the balance when walking around or the POI when it heats up from more than a few shots at the range :)

When this one goes bang it will be replaced with exactly the same, just make sure you get the .26 cal not the .30 cal one as it will make a marginal difference on the ears.

Was looking at that exact model. Thanks for the advice will look into getting one.

Back