Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do's and Don'ts of summer stalking

Do's and Don'ts of summer stalking

Do make sure you have adequate provision for keeping carcass cool - supermarket bags of ice work a treat
    Do make sure you have a watertight vessel to hold ice bags and carcase

Don't overlook any tiny little cracks that might otherwise allow a blend of blood and iced water down through your boot carpet into the spare wheel well of your daily driver
    Don't leave said vehicle parked in the sun and expect to be able to drive it the following day!
    Do try to track the fluid path down and clean it ALL out....alternatively sell vehicle

Anyone want to buy an modern classic - 1999 Audi S4, one careful owner and me.
    perfect summer driving as you can keep all the windows down!!

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post
    Do make sure you have adequate provision for keeping carcass cool - supermarket bags of ice work a treat

Don't overlook any tiny little cracks that might otherwise allow a blend of blood and iced water down through your boot carpet into the spare wheel well of your daily driver
    Don't leave said vehicle parked in the sun and expect to be able to drive it the following day!
    Do try to track the fluid path down and clean it ALL out....alternatively sell vehicle

Maybe double up as a maggot farm?

You need 'The Wolf!!'

Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

[QUOTE=bewsher500;805228]Do make sure you have adequate provision for keeping carcass cool - supermarket bags of ice work a treat

perfect summer driving as you can keep all the windows down!![/QUO
    About 10 years ago my boss at the time leaf a box of chickens in the boot of his new BMW 330d sportand went away for aweek the heat that was generated from the rotting meat burn the paint off in the boot he couldnt drive his car for weeks and he had to sell it in the car auction ,lost loads of money ,i have a rough car 400-500 dosen't matter what happens to that, it's cheeper in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by bewsher500 View Post

Drill an 8mm hole or larger at lowest point and keep plugged with rubber grommet when not in use and free of all obstruction when used as a deer cart?
    http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/produc...Fa2WtAodanEASQ

K

if drilling first make sure petrol tanks not near,! i once hid a tray of prawns in my mates car ,it didnt make any difference to the ambiance,plus he didnt realize for three days,
    DONT START

Ps: Or buy a Land-Rover and skip the grommets!

K

actually the wheel well is a perfect preformed roe deer safe!

think you have stumbled on something there.
    under cover
    cool
    hose it out

hmmm

not in a RS4 surley

its an S4 and its just a car....that is until i make into a landscape gardening feature like the last one

fastest way to get a roe carcase home!