Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jeremy vine show

Jeremy vine show

All the comments about Iran not having "done anything to us", obviously none of the speakers remembered Yvonne Fletcher.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Was that not the Libyans????

Supposedly, seems Iran may have been behind the Lockerbie tragedy also, one minute Iran is the axis of evil, then we are mending the embassy.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

And now they are going to team up with the U.S to help sort out IRAQ

Quote Originally Posted by berg View Post
    But I thought George and Tony told us Iraq was all sorted out now?

maybe I misheard

NO NO mr plamer there armys run scared and extremist's are taking over shooting and beheading people again ,they threatened britan by saying if we get involed there will be more 911 type atack's on us, and the black flag will fly over downing street

+10000000000000000000000000
    on that statement feck em let them all kill one and another uk/gb has its own shat to sort out first or am i out of order nahhh feck em and anyone else who won'ts a free ride on our limited funds that should go to us the tax paying folk, who worked to build up the coffers poxy freeloaders , even if we were to send in troops and when we are done with them all they get is a brand new cardboard box for a house AS a thanks !!!
    rant over

Quote Originally Posted by steve109 View Post
    Its about time this government helped more people closer to home..

Quote Originally Posted by paul o' View Post
    +10000000000000000000000000
    on that statement feck em let them all kill one and another uk/gb has its own shat to sort out first or am i out of order nahhh feck em and anyone else who won'ts a free ride on our limited funds that should go to us the tax paying folk, who worked to build up the coffers poxy freeloaders , even if we were to send in troops and when we are done with them all they get is a brand new cardboard box for a house AS a thanks !!!
    rant over
    But what about the children ?

Quote Originally Posted by berg View Post
    They couldn't sort Iraq out before, and they can't do it now......Western politicians should be shot for even thinking about getting involved again.
    They can't even sort themselves out in the UK never mind the EU or anywhere else. Tossers!
    Blaser K95 Luxus Kipplaufbüchse .25-06Rem. Zeiss 8x56, 110gn Nosler Accubond = Game Over!