Thread: Views on a Savage MKii in .22lr

Views on a Savage MKii in .22lr

Just after any opinions on the above rifle with a synthetic stock, seen one second hand for 200 with sling and Sak mod that looks little used. The only reviews I can find are mainly professional ones that just rave about it(not sure how much to read into that) or Americans shooting HV ammo through it whereas I'd only be using subs. Also any info on how they hold up over time as all reviews are done with brand new rifles.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by nun_hunter View Post
    Just after any opinions on the above rifle with a synthetic stock, seen one second hand for 200 with sling and Sak mod that looks little used. The only reviews I can find are mainly professional ones that just rave about it(not sure how much to read into that) or Americans shooting HV ammo through it whereas I'd only be using subs. Also any info on how they hold up over time as all reviews are done with brand new rifles.

cheers
    ]\

I gave one away a while back. Not because it was inaccurate, but because it shot so well. Mine had Accu-trigger and synthetic stock. Threaded for a moderator. Shot everything well.~Muir.

Cheers Muir. The one I've seen does look pretty nice and also handled nicely and was very light. Thinking it may be a good choice for a solid bunny basher if I can maybe get a few more pounds off it.