Royal Highland Show

Alan413

Just wondering if anyone is going to the rhs this week
Its to be good weather and it is always a great show
If anyone wants a chat ill be on the manitou, case, polaris and the wmrose stand
Hopefully not all at the same time
Cheers
Alan Rose

Pity, missing it this year due to work commitments, the better half is going with kids in tow.

George.

Yep,I'll be taking the family, the wee one even gets a day off school, great show!

I do the same, plus its the only show I will make this year. Kids love it & the Mrs usually manages to spend some of my money too, any excuse to head into the Dubarry tent eh..:D

I've not been for a good few years now
Distant memories of jumping the fence , drinking all day in the herdsman and 4 people trying to sleep in 1 car

Was there yesterday and had a very good day. Even ended up doing an interview which was shown on the Scottish news ! A legend in my own lunch time !

i visited the Country Covers stand to look at their jackets. They looked pretty robust and the owner went to great length to explain them and the fact that they supply special forces around the world. Has anyone any experience of them ??

Well thats another show ticked of the books for the year. Load of enquiries on polaris which is great.
Work was great
Cheers bar great
Herdsman good until someone smacked me. On fri night. Big black eye. Was not best please.

Thats what I was blaming it on honda or jcb
Ha ha
All in all had a good show
Had a look at the swaro z6
Mmmmmmmm

Back