Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Leather bolt pouch

  1. #1

    Leather bolt pouch

    Hi guys I have a well used leather bolt pouch that was given to me on here that I no longer need which may be of use to someone. Quite long and easily fits my Brno CF bolts in and also the longer Savage 110 22-250 bolt.

    1st to say 'I love pink onesies' on this thread gets it!

    Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

    DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

  2. #2
    I cannot bring myself to say that!

  3. #3
    I...... I I I I.... I love..... nope, cant say it either

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Hi guys I have a well used leather bolt pouch that was given to me on here that I no longer need which may be of use to someone. Quite long and easily fits my Brno CF bolts in and also the longer Savage 110 22-250 bolt.

    1st to say 'I love pink onesies' on this thread gets it!

    Stratts
    I love pink onesies .................................................. ................. with a naked lass in it lol

  5. #5
    I love pink onesies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I quite like lilac ones as well!!!!!!!!

  6. #6
    "I love pink onesies"

    Love of seeing my misses in hers

    lee

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Tulloch View Post
    I love pink onesies .................................................. ................. with a naked lass in it lol
    Ha ha we have a gaylord (i love that word!!) winner!!

    PM me your address bud,

    Stratts
    Follow my stalking journey & SD sponsored DSC1 progress blog here

    DSC1 forum sponsorship - Blogs - The Stalking Directory

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by stratts View Post
    Ha ha we have a gaylord (i love that word!!) winner!!

    PM me your address bud,

    Stratts
    Would that mean we have to call Tulloch sir-gay

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by hairlesshunter View Post

    Would that mean we have to call Tulloch sir-gay
    why not lol

Similar Threads

  1. Wanted Small leather bolt pouch for a CZ452 bolt please
    By stratts in forum Other Shooting Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 23-08-2013, 12:09
  2. *SOLD* leather bullet pouch / wallet
    By cervushunter in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:26
  3. *SOLD* AKAH leather bullet pouch
    By 375 mag in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 29-03-2013, 17:20
  4. *SOLD* nice hunting knife and leather pouch
    By miniwizard in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-10-2012, 09:08
  5. Centrefire leather bullet pouch
    By Chris S in forum Deer Stalking Equipment
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 21-09-2009, 19:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •