Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread in 'classifieds'?

Feedback thread in 'classifieds'?

Not a problem, more of a questioning suggestion??????

is there any reason we cannot have a feedback section in the classifieds section?

this to pass feedback on transactions from the classified section.

other past-time forums I am on do this and it is a useful tool for identifying those trustworthy and good buyers/sellers amongst us......

here is my list so far no problems with anyone,weeman/si/wingy/sinbad/eric49/klenchblaize/czuser/sikadog/kirriegreg/morayoutfitting/aidecoys/luckie eddie/seanct,and my list is growing thanks to them all,atb doug,ps perdix/223/stratts/johndeere/ seanct/miffy/andrew muirhead/solwaystalker/mauser 243 oh and that chap does reloading gear looks like johnnie kingdom,
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 20-06-2014 at 17:56.
    DONT START

Good idea Burpster although the really shady ones on here usually end up at the wrong end of some summary justice or other.Plus if you have a real problem admin will investigate.

BTW Doug...............does your missus now how much your spending on here

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    here is my list so far no problems with anyone,weeman/si/wingy/sinbad/eric49/klenchblaize/czuser/sikadog/kirriegreg/morayoutfitting/aidecoys/luckie eddie/si,and my list is growing thanks to them all,atb doug,
    Shirt received in post this morning and a top bit of kit in condition described.

Thanks

K

hi perdix yeah if im nippin on here im away from her so im happy,ps there is one more but i cant for the life of me think of his name lost it in lanarkshire had my spare netting off me sound chap,cheers doug, thank you richard,atb doug,
    DONT START

All my goods deals listed in my signature
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Tip for seller:

DON'T mark "sold" until a day or two after buyer receives goods and has had a chance to leave positive feedback.

Once the sold flag goes up the thread is locked!

K

i will consider my hand slapped K, atb doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    i will consider my hand slapped K, atb doug,
    Chill. WE found a way around it!

K

Klench, that's fine and I had considered that however, how is someone able to find easily a thread that identifies who bought or sold an advertised item?

In the feed back forum a thread is started with the members name in the title and then it's very easy to find whoever the curious member wants reassurance about.......