Uksha prize draw from sd member

mereside

Right guys and girls we at the UKSHA have been getting really great feedback from people who we are helping and last night I had a pm from a member off here who wanted to donate to what we are trying to achieve in the uk.
We don't take payments for what we believe as to our minds this will be the way it should work for the good of deer welfare across the country.
because we declined the £100 donation we spoke about doing a raffle draw to anyone who has started out tracking with a new dog, This £100 will buy a nice tracking lead and possibly stretch to a harness or collar.
we also thought that maybe a £2 donation from anyone wishing to enter to go to H4H so that it also helps in a small way to another charity.
Anyone wishing to enter post up on the thread and after a set time we can have a draw for the winner, I would just like to thank the person paying for the goods and what a fantastic gesture, I am not sure if he wishes to be named so will let him come forward if he chooses, once again thank you all for our support as things are changing, atb wayne

Last edited:
Indeed a very nice gesture.
I have thanked the man in question as well.
A good chance to get a nice leash and harness courtesy of a very nice man:tiphat:

What a nice gesture! My pup has a distance to go before she'll have a need for any of that, but I wish all the best to those who enter, someone will no doubt be very appreciative.

As Dexter the Lab only hit 16 weeks yesterday, this has come too early for us, but I hope that whoever wins gets good use out of the prize - really generous Anon!!

guys the leash you will only ever need one and you can hold out for the harness it was aimed at everyone starting in tracking so you are all the right guys, get your names down, atb wayne

guys the leash you will only ever need one and you can hold out for the harness it was aimed at everyone starting in tracking so you are all the right guys, get your names down, atb wayne

Fair play, that does make sense. Stick my name down then please, and I will make the H4H donation online as soon as I get home from work :tiphat:

Fingers crossed!

Fair play, that does make sense. Stick my name down then please, and I will make the H4H donation online as soon as I get home from work :tiphat:

Fingers crossed!

1- 6pointer
2- simple simon
3- woodmaster
4- I Farticus
5- Gelert
6- jackfish
7- scudd
8- stone
9- weeman
10-rigboot
11-cerealthriller
12-aviating joe
13-rdg
14-Sika no1
15-lanner
I will just keep adding to the list, atb wayne

Last edited:
Currently starting with my first deer dog. Not sure if I will train mine to be on a lead and collar or to track off the lead, but what ever happens there's stuff I could use that this could help with. I'd be grateful if you'd put my name down. Jet is 11 weeks and had started on tracks just for fun but I have high hopes for her.

This is a great opportunity for someone, get your names in. Nothing to loose and H4H benefits as well!:british:

A Big thank you to the sponsor!:thumb:

What's the matter here, where are all the interested parties I can't believe that all you people with dogs could not give such a decent bit of kit a good home :).

John

Very nice gesture Wayne, please put my name down and I'll make a donation when get in tonight!

ATB

Bryan

Back