Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Dougster

Thanks Dougster

R. Eadon. Thank you for this kit. I'm delighted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SL740166.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	643.3 KB 
ID:	43489

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	R.Eadon supplied these.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	43490

dougster didnt know you made canvas slings wouldnt mind one of those

lovely knife ,and the others sling/belt
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by gr1ffer View Post
    dougster didnt know you made canvas slings wouldnt mind one of those
    He does and I should maybe add I've had these items for over a month already and they've all been put to the intended use. The sling is currently on my express and I'm wearing the belt as I write. The blade has been used on two bucks and even to perform surgery on my hand (remove a long, deep splinter of wood ). It has a very well honed edge.

Quote Originally Posted by mcadre View Post
    He does and I should maybe add I've had these items for over a month already and they've all been put to the intended use. The sling is currently on my express and I'm wearing the belt as I write. The blade has been used on two bucks and even to perform surgery on my hand (remove a long, deep splinter of wood ). It has a very well honed edge.

i already got a dougster stalker and what a lovely bit of gear it is, now fancy a canvas sling to complement it

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    he is a top man.

helped me out no end and i was please to pass on his details to my boss here at the castle, (who i hope uses him in the future)
    bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Declared interest as previous etc. And also keep in mind we retail the Z Aim sling - notwithstanding, I think Dougster's web slings are one of the best designed and certainly best made ( in parallel with his leather work ) slings we have ever come across.

Sadly, it isn't my original phrase ( wish it was ) but ' everything a gentleman of taste could require' does spring to mind.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

Blushing here gents.

I'm not a paid up trade member at the moment as I am not taking orders just now. I'm swamped!

I'm making stock for Scone and my school need me in a lot at the moment (only had today to catch up this week). I'm a teacher by trade but do supply now to keep the wolf from the door as I try to build this side of my life.

I hope to be able to start taking orders after Scone but with how hectic things are my waiting list has increased and I am going to go somewhere with no signal for at least a week - I've promised the family.

I'm glad everything has gone down well, I hope this time next year to move to doing this a little more full time, but I need to get my pricing and my waiting lists sorted.

I am afraid I am unable, as people often ask, to copy factory made items for less...... I have a wife and children (very hungry children) and although I love the pride I get from people enjoying what I make, I also have a mortgage.

Thanks for all the support, I'll be back advertising again after Scone, unless I get months of orders there too.....

good luck dougster,i had my suspicions you was a teacher what with the abuse andy /moray o keeps giving you ,atb doug,
    DONT START

Best of luck dougster let me know when you are taking orders I fancy one of those slings for my .222
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions