Thread: Phil Ogden Roe sack

Phil Ogden Roe sack

Just got a roe sack and bolt holder off Phil. Both are really well made with double stitching in the high stress areas, better than some of the top named brands If any one is in the market for a new sack or bolt holder give him a shout, and you'll be supporting a British Manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by polester View Post
    Just got a roe sack and bolt holder off Phil. Both are really well made with double stitching in the high stress areas, better than some of the top named brands If any one is in the market for a new sack or bolt holder give him a shout, and you'll be supporting a British Manufacturer.
    +1 Re Roe Sack - also has thick shoulder straps to help distribute weight. Phil Ogden also nice genuine chap.

Photos, website, etc all help if you are gonna promote someone or their product cos we are too lazy to use google.
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Quote Originally Posted by The Singing Stalker View Post
    Photos, website, etc all help if you are gonna promote someone or their product cos we are too lazy to use google.
    He doesn't really do 't internet. I don't blame him. This is his contact page: Bag Maker based in Oldham in the North West

I've met him at various shows and really really like his roesacks, which have evolved and incorporate many excellent details. Unfortunately I already have a good one, so cannot justify buying a second.

They are also sold by some other UK suppliers with their own branding. And markup.

He is a genuine chap, and listens carefully and offers suggestions and will make exactly what you want, if you want bespoke. He is not a stalker himself but has taken good advice and designed an excellent sack, incorporating good feedback from experienced users.

I understand that BASC and FC Rangers tested his sacks and worked with him to develop the sacks he now sells. He also has a larger Sika Sack. Good sack, only recommendation if someone buys one, is ask him to put a zip on one of the outer pockets because none of them allow you to store valuables securely.

His rifle bags are also top class.

what sort of money we talking about? it is something on my list but no idea how much to spend
    I can speak in-depth and with great knowledge about most subjects until some bugger who actually knows what he is speaking about opens his gob .

Got the Roe sack and it's excellent bit of kit.