Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi all; I'm actually here to get in touch with Brithunter, on a matter entirely unrelated to hunting, I'm afraid. I'm trying to track down engineers who used to work at his old company, Monotype, and his name came up. It also seems that I can only post a PM after posting 5 forum messages, so I'm hoping I won't have to spam the forums.

Brithunter, if you're reading this, perhaps you could drop me a line? Thanks, all

nick

Have sent him a pm to let him know about this thread,
    all the best,
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by monotyper View Post
    Hi all; I'm actually here to get in touch with Brithunter, on a matter entirely unrelated to hunting, I'm afraid. I'm trying to track down engineers who used to work at his old company, Monotype, and his name came up. It also seems that I can only post a PM after posting 5 forum messages, so I'm hoping I won't have to spam the forums.

Brithunter, if you're reading this, perhaps you could drop me a line? Thanks, all

nick
    Yes for my sins I worked on the heavy capstans in the Top Shop. Setter back then was Ernie White if I recall correctly. it was there I started my C&G. This was when they took over Pictorial Machinery which should help you date it.

Dad also worked there at the start of WW2 on the heavy capstans. The top shop was still being built then. I believe Eddy Hargreaves still works for the Monotype, what's left of the firm, he was on the Cimex CNC millers then then moved onto the Special Ops section. I bumped into Eddy about 8 years ago and that's when he told me he still worked for Monotype.

Well this is a first we are now a contact website.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

but at least its not farcebook
    DONT START