Thread: Brattonsound sl9 extra deep

Brattonsound sl9 extra deep

Wanted brattonsound RL9 extra deep with lock box to take scoped rifles Thanks for the info fellas re worded this thread cheers
    Last edited by bigboodydaddy; 20-06-2014 at 21:03.

RL is the extra deep one mate! SL's are shallow and for shotguns really and therefore require scoped rifles to sit in the cabinet sideways taking up two slots.

Baguio

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    RL is the extra deep one mate! SL's are shallow and for shotguns really and therefore require scoped rifles to sit in the cabinet sideways taking up two slots.

Baguio
    Actually the SL9 is 1515 high x 407 wide x 346 deep so it is the deep scoped rifle one,I have a SL7 and that is also the deep scoped rifle one.

SD Regular
    they are the same externals - but the RL has the deeper foam inserts to stop scopes hitting the back of the cabinet - and is listed as a 7 rather than a 9 gun cabinet. Try Southern Safe Shop - they are always competitive on price
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........

You beat me to it Eric. As per this link http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products...cking-top.html It states in the details SL9+ Type: Sentinel PLUS Shotgun Safe with 203mm high internal locking top (*NOT* suitable for scoped rifles).

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/products...deep-safe.html

Basically they're the same cabinet but the RL has deep foam inserts for scoped rifles and the SL has foam for shotguns with 7 shotguns on the back and one on either side of the cabinet to make up the 9 guns.

R for rifle, S for shotgun

Hope that makes sense?

So I apologise in as much that they're both deep but the rest of my first post is correct. However I think I read somewhere that they had started making bigger ones now. Don't expect to find too many going second hand though!

Baguio
    Last edited by baguio; 21-06-2014 at 08:28.

you can buy the foam inserts on ebay for not a lot of money.
    I have added a couple of slots of it to my old SG cabinet.
    Now it can house shotguns and rifles.