transactions on paypal.

bobjs

are there any paypal experts out there.

I have paid via paypal(well a mate done it for me) for an item that has not turned up, and the seller has said he would send it to be here in about 5/7 days, it has been 10 days now and still nothing,

he also said he would send me the tracking number.............nothing

he has made contact but since its not arrived .....no contact.

can paypal produce confirmation that the funds arrived with date time etc.

well miffed off and it took me flipin ages to find this and now it seems it could have all gone boobs up.

thanks

bob.

are there any paypal experts out there.

I have paid via paypal(well a mate done it for me) for an item that has not turned up, and the seller has said he would send it to be here in about 5/7 days, it has been 10 days now and still nothing,

he also said he would send me the tracking number.............nothing

he has made contact but since its not arrived .....no contact.

can paypal produce confirmation that the funds arrived with date time etc.

well miffed off and it took me flipin ages to find this and now it seems it could have all gone boobs up.

thanks

bob.

BOB just GOOGLE Paypal item not arrived you will get all the gen used paypal world wide for years about the safest you can get , they will sort it but it can take some TIME :tiphat:

Last edited:
bob if youve got the tracking number then as it says you can track if not you can reclaim /stop the money, not sure in this case as its been x amount of days check paypal yourself for the rules,hope you get it sorted mate atb doug, also bob you should or your mate have had an email to let you know funds have been received and or payed out ,ie confirmation of transaction,

Last edited:
BOB just GOOGLE Paypal item not arrived you will get all the gen used paypal world wide for years about the safest you can get , they will sort it

cheers Eric.

i have said to him that if its not here by tuesday next week (thats 2 weeks) then i will have to do something about it,

thank you ill have a look so that i can ask my pal if he knows what to do with your instructions.

regards

bob.

cheers doug

I have his ? full name and address as well and i have his local police station details etc, im not sure how long paypal will let it run before its too late to claim back, but ill have a look.

ps: he lives a long way away ?

bob.

found this ?

[h=3]Eligibility Requirements[/h]
  • Claims can only be made for physical goods that can be posted and are not prohibited
  • Buyers must raise a dispute within 45 days of a single PayPal payment for the full price of the item. If no satisfactory response is received from the seller, a claim must be filed within 20 days of raising the dispute
  • Buyers cannot make multiple claims on the same payment
  • Please note that if the seller has accurately described an item, but you’re just not happy with it, that doesn’t qualify for Purchase Protection
  • Other eligibility requirements apply. See terms and conditions

seems i have a bit of time before i need to claim it back if the goods do not arrive.

thanks all...

bob.

go back in to your paypal account and see if the seller is paypal verified

hi mark

Ill ask steve to do this as he paid it with his paypal for me,

no idea who the courier is but a guy on the same forum lives just down the street from him and says any issues he will have a chat with him for me,failing that i have his fullk details and a record of the transaction etc.

just miffed about this as i have been searching for this for a while, sold lots of small thing to make up the funds etc :(

bob.

paypal can be awkward with a dispute, if the goods have been sent to an address other than the registered address of the paypal account holder.

Back