Thread: Building Design advertising advice.

Building Design advertising advice.

Morning Gents,

I have been carrying out a small amount of Architectural design services freelance outside of my regular 9-5, and am looking to secure some more projects. Obviously this means advertising.

Was hoping that some of you may have advertised similar services or have used an advert to obtain services, and was hoping to get some feedback from what publications etc you have had any success from or where you looked when you were searching for similar services.

Not looking for large volumes, I can only give sufficient time to properly service a few a month and for conflict of interest reasons need to be fairly targeted in my locations.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Tabs

Quote Originally Posted by Tabs View Post
    Morning Gents,

I have been carrying out a small amount of Architectural design services freelance outside of my regular 9-5, and am looking to secure some more projects. Obviously this means advertising.

Was hoping that some of you may have advertised similar services or have used an advert to obtain services, and was hoping to get some feedback from what publications etc you have had any success from or where you looked when you were searching for similar services.

Not looking for large volumes, I can only give sufficient time to properly service a few a month and for conflict of interest reasons need to be fairly targeted in my locations.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Tabs
    Tabs

What professional qualifications do you have? Also do you have PI Insurance? Subject to response, I can provide some recommendations.

P

PM sent, hope it helps.

i am an architect as well Tabs, i have always found that word of mouth & personal recommendation is the best way to secure new work.

Quote Originally Posted by artschool View Post
    i have always found that word of mouth & personal recommendation is the best way to secure new work.
    I agree, this is how I get my landscape garden design and construction work, I stopped advertising years ago.

atb Tim

Thank you for your very helpful PMs guys.

All input is greatly appreciated.

Wish me luck!

Tabs