Mods for rifle

If you are talking about Mods as in Moderators then there are loads to choose from but will depend on the thread on your rifle barrel.
Or are you talking about Modifications to improve the rifle, then again are you talking modifications to make the rifle look better, shoot better or just lighter ?

Somehow I get the impression that sound moderators is not what this is about but modifications to the rifle itself. In cars Mods is how they are referred to.

sorry started this thread on my phone so wasnt to clear and realised what I put afterwards , not moderators but modifications ... it probably does not need anything to be fair but just curiosity on my part really .

If it shoots good and you still feel like a change, just paint it :doh:
The stock would look nice painted yellow and the barrel would look nice painted red.
A bit of WD40 on the trigger unit and you will be well away :D

If it shoots good and you still feel like a change, just paint it :doh:
The stock would look nice painted yellow and the barrel would look nice painted red.
A bit of WD40 on the trigger unit and you will be well away :D
i like the colour scheme but thats not happening lmao

I've got a Remmy that I painted when my wife was freshening up her garden ornaments, she was using a matt duracoat in various colours.
I can't find a picture of it at the moment but I have put it on the site at some time in the past.
It has a very durable coat of at least six different colours consisting of dots, splashes and streaks.
I think it is fantastic.
A mate saw me stalking along a hedgeline once and all he could see was the rifle moving along in mid-air :)

Back