Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Primos tripod trigger sticks

Primos tripod trigger sticks

Hi All, I am thinking of buying a set of the above but I'm not sure if they are tall enough. The sales blurb says they extend from 20" - 62", but is this referring to the legs only and does not include the handle and rest ? What about build quality ? All info gratefully received, ml

I bought a gen2 and found it great. I am 6foot 2 inches and do not need them fully extended. The build quality of the gen2 I think is better than gen1. They come into there own on uneven ground and are great for seated and kneeling shots. Mine extend smoothly and silently but I cannot say for any others. They are a bit heavier than normal sticks but it is no bother to me. Extremely sturdy when taking a shot and with 360' movement of the top you can follow the deer easily if it takes a step or two.

Quote Originally Posted by moray loon View Post
    Hi All, I am thinking of buying a set of the above but I'm not sure if they are tall enough. The sales blurb says they extend from 20" - 62", but is this referring to the legs only and does not include the handle and rest ? What about build quality ? All info gratefully received, ml
    The Gen 2 is far superior to the original ones.

Primos Trigger Stick Gen 2 Stalking Tripod

Two of my mates have them, great bits of kit. I'll be buying a set of them too.

Had a set of the gen 1s and now have gen 2s.
    2s open up wider so much better for sitting shots.Preferred the sturdier handle on the gen 1s but love the way the v swivels 360.
    Great piece of kit.

Thanks gents, I think I will be spending some money soon !! All the best ml.

Hi moray if you are on the bbs there's one on there for sale and comes with extras think 90

My gen2 is going back to the shop next weekend I was out stalking last night ( Sat ) and removed the rubber band at the bottom of the legs to get them to extend and one of the legs just fell down and was a bugger to force it back up so they were useless last night for me. They were working OK last week they are 8 months old so we will see what happens when they are returned.

I have the bipod gen 2 sticks and they are brilliant provides a steady, easily manoeuvrable shooting platform.