Primos tripod trigger sticks

moray loon

Hi All, I am thinking of buying a set of the above but I'm not sure if they are tall enough. The sales blurb says they extend from 20" - 62", but is this referring to the legs only and does not include the handle and rest ? What about build quality ? All info gratefully received, ml

I bought a gen2 and found it great. I am 6foot 2 inches and do not need them fully extended. The build quality of the gen2 I think is better than gen1. They come into there own on uneven ground and are great for seated and kneeling shots. Mine extend smoothly and silently but I cannot say for any others. They are a bit heavier than normal sticks but it is no bother to me. Extremely sturdy when taking a shot and with 360' movement of the top you can follow the deer easily if it takes a step or two.

Had a set of the gen 1s and now have gen 2s.
2s open up wider so much better for sitting shots.Preferred the sturdier handle on the gen 1s but love the way the v swivels 360.
Great piece of kit.

My gen2 is going back to the shop next weekend I was out stalking last night ( Sat ) and removed the rubber band at the bottom of the legs to get them to extend and one of the legs just fell down and was a bugger to force it back up so they were useless last night for me:(. They were working OK last week they are 8 months old so we will see what happens when they are returned.

I have the bipod gen 2 sticks and they are brilliant provides a steady, easily manoeuvrable shooting platform.

Just got one for my airgun this week really a very good useful bit of kit Been a boon for hard to get crows and magpies out the house windows can lurk well back in the room to shoot between the curtains rock solid
again in the garden slips from ground targets to high tree targets easily and solid

looking fwds to using it with my DIY Night vision as I can rest the gun at waist height and scan (use video goggles as viewer) no hunting for a fence post

and should be good when I move up to rim fire and centerfire

I thought about getting one but went with the vanguard u62 tripod this has the 360° yoke and 360° back leg so it can be used on the side of a hill

My gen2 is going back to the shop next weekend I was out stalking last night ( Sat ) and removed the rubber band at the bottom of the legs to get them to extend and one of the legs just fell down and was a bugger to force it back up so they were useless last night for me:(. They were working OK last week they are 8 months old so we will see what happens when they are returned.

Returned my gen2 sticks today at Bushwear there is a fault in one of the legs so Stevie just got me a new set from the shop and replaced the faulty ones, No ifs or buts just plain and simple he will return them for warranty,
He said to me any problems with them bring them back and they will be sorted! A big thank you to Stevie and Bushwear in Stirling :thumb:

Hi Foxinmad,

Glad to hear you're all sorted, ready to get back out in the field. I'll pass on the feedback to Stevie and if you need a hand with anything else, feel free to get in touch.

Lindsay at BushWear

I have the gen 1 version and the legs have stopped locking when you release the trigger and then drop out when you pick it up,so I,m not that impressed for the price. I'm now back to the good old garden canes!

Back