Thread: best practice this and that

best practice this and that

just wanted to ask all these best practice days, butchery days, and so on. do you get any certificates or attendance papers for going to them. JUST A QUESTION THAT IS ALL.

I think they are meant to be after you have done the important LEV1 so they become CPD.

with thanks for the answer

You get a certificate of attendance.

For those people going for L1, L2 or even those with the qualifications already, the training will increase their knowledge.

Worthwhile in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by scotlanddeerstalking View Post
    just wanted to ask all these best practice days, butchery days, and so on. do you get any certificates or attendance papers for going to them. JUST A QUESTION THAT IS ALL.
    Best practice is just what is says in the box best practice ,there is nothing carved in stone ,with it if it works for you all well and done ,as for your attendance at any of the events ,these events are only to show the use of each of elements with in the best practice guidance .

CPD is you development within the sport / pastime by carrying out the practices that work for you making them fit your requirements .

Certificates of attendance and bits of paper don't say you can do the job, they say you've been there passing a test only means you have passed a test on the elements that are on the paper that day ,deer stalking doesn't have two days the same , which means you train yourself for all eventualities .

no bother thanks to all I now have the answer I was looking for,