Thread: night vision set up??

night vision set up??

Looking at setting up a dedicated night rifle for foxing. 22-250 the caliber and shooting out to max 250/300 yds. Dont have big bucks to blow on this one, maybe 1200. Any advice on which way to go would be appreciated?

I have a pulsar -n550 on my 204 second hand doubler deben battery t20ir all for under 500 and its spot on shot a Fox at 202 metres on Friday night or you could go for the 750 a bit more second hand or new with t20ir and rest second hand would see off your 1200 .would definitely go digital as its user friendly street lights and so on

Not sure if you've looked at the archer by starlight, if you could stretch a bit extra cash
    I have one and it is a great tool, I use mine to the ranges you have mentioned and it's very handy as it doesn't tie up your rifle just to be used for NV. If your set on dedicated I'm not sure what's available within your budget but I'm sure someone can advise you.

Having tried most I would suggest saving a bit more and buying a 10x mag Drone Pro. ..
    Atb Steve

Quote Originally Posted by SussexFallow View Post
    Having tried most I would suggest saving a bit more and buying a 10x mag Drone Pro. ..
    Atb Steve
    Or wait for the second hand one come on the market

I judge how good things are by the amount of second hand sales. Will be surprised when the first Drone comes up for sale! Will probably buy it. Really are that good and I think gen3 kit will lose value soon..
    Atb Steve

Quote Originally Posted by hairlesshunter View Post
    I have a pulsar -n550 on my 204 second hand doubler deben battery t20ir all for under 500 and its spot on shot a Fox at 202 metres on Friday night or you could go for the 750 a bit more second hand or new with t20ir and rest second hand would see off your 1200 .would definitely go digital as its user friendly street lights and so on
    You think this is ok value? Pulsar N550 with extras Night Vision second hand for sale. Buy for 650.

Yes for all that as long as all is good atb craig

I would save a few extra 's and buy the drone pro. I had mine delivered last week. Awesome bit of kit. So easy to zero and to use. Very intuitive.