Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cull shooting & stalker coaching - Fallow & Sika 2014-2015

Cull shooting & stalker coaching - Fallow & Sika 2014-2015

Folks, it's that time of year once more!

The deer are showing on the pasture, and the land-owner is not happy at seeing next years silage being cropped!

I can provide shooting for individuals OR parties of 2-4 competent shooters, at an inclusive price of 150 per person per day (two outings), target species being any sex cull Sika & Fallow Deer (subject to season), no limit on numbers - subject always to first shot kills! So, no shots at a second beast unless you are sure your first shot was fatal.

Wild Boar (Juvenile/Female) may be taken if seen, at an additional fee of 60. Trophy Stags / Bucks / Wild Boar may be taken if seen at a fee subject to negotiation, but capped at 350 for a CIC Gold Standard.

Venison remains the property of the estate - but is available at prevailing Game-Dealer rates.

I need you to turn up for a check-zero between 2:30 to 3:00pm on the day before the shoot with your rifles zeroed for the ammunition you will be using on the shoot. You should be able to shoot a group of not more than 3" from a rested position at 100yds. You will be required to gralloch any beasts you take as part of this offer. If you are currently unable to do this & require coaching, there will be an an extra 40 daily cost.

Shooting will be conducted by both high-seat and accompanied foot stalking. You should be a competent shooter, as you will be working under your own responsibility. However, supervision/coaching/estate rifle is available for those looking to further their knowledge of stalking, or work towards DSC2.

As an AW, I can assist in completion of your portfolio at no additional cost during these outings.

We have excellent B&B accommodation on-site. This is charged at 40 per person, per day & makes arranging a visit very straight-forward.

Any questions regarding dates etc. please give me a call to discuss.

Regards

Ian
    Last edited by IanF; 23-06-2014 at 09:07.
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Thanks for the interest folks - all PMs/ Emails replied to.

Shooting will be in Dorset, while we are based just over the border, north of Axminster in Devon.

Rgds,

Ian
    For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to www.farringtonds.com - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Folks,

We are pleased to extend this offer through 2014-15 & with high deer numbers, this is an ideal way of getting some great value shooting.

The barley crops are pulling them out of cover and we are looking to a bumper season!

Looking forward to hearing from you - please contact by Email or PM.

Rgds

Ian :0)

Cheers for the interest - PM's answered folks - just contact direct to discuss available dates. We will extend this through until the end of the March 2015.

Rgds

Ian

Ian do you cover lamping mate this seems to be the first option on most culls up here.?

Sorry Davie - down 'yer all bets are off, one hour after sunset.

Rgds

Ian

Hello Ian

Just sent you a PM, kindly reply when you get a chance... thanks..

All PMs replied to folks - many thanks for the interest. Taking booking for single and group outings throughout the winter season.

Hope to see you in the coming months!

Ian :0

Folks,

We still have availability last week of October & then through the winter season. We stalk everyday and prefer mid-week outings due to lack of interference from walkers etc, but weekends can be done.

We cater for both single hunters and groups & with accommodation on site, arranging a visit is never a problem!

Give me a call & we can talk about suitable dates.

Rgds

Ian

Could I have a contact number please? Many thanks