Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FoxPro Spitfire

FoxPro Spitfire

FoxPro Spitfire Refurbished is now in stock at BushWear. For more details and product information see the link below.

http://info.bushwear.co.uk/foxpro-sp...ry-refurbished

Any thoughts from people who currently use them? Good or bad

I'd be interested to hear people comments as I'm teetering on the edge whether to buy one...

thanks

louis

All the FoxPro products are excellent - they are what I use. If you want a cheaper alternative, however, take a look at the IcoTec range, which is superb value for money.

I bought the Bushwear caller that cost me nearly 200 and it proved faulty through no fault of myself and Bushwear wouldn't refund or replace it.

I have a Foxpro Wildfire from Bushwear.Excellent piece of kit.Shot a lot of foxes with it.Very helpful and knowledgeable people at Bushwear.

Like all calls the Spitfire can be good on its day and a waste of space at other times.

Hi Red-Dot,

I am very sorry that you do not feel you have had the backup service from BushWear that we normally offer you and all our other customers. I have had a look through your account and cannot see a purchase of a FoxPro or a note about a complaint. If you are still having difficulties with your product, then please do not hesitate to DM me and I will ensure the team get you sorted.

Many thanks

Lindsay at BushWear.

Quote Originally Posted by BushWear View Post
    Hi Red-Dot,

I am very sorry that you do not feel you have had the backup service from BushWear that we normally offer you and all our other customers. I have had a look through your account and cannot see a purchase of a FoxPro or a note about a complaint. If you are still having difficulties with your product, then please do not hesitate to DM me and I will ensure the team get you sorted.

Many thanks

Lindsay at BushWear.
    Can't say fairer than that!

Lndsay looks a good price what warrantee comes with that

Hi griffshrek

It comes with a 6 month warranty and if anything should happen, we work with the manufacturer very closely to aim to help you in the best possible and fairest way.

Lindsay at BushWear