FoxPro Spitfire

I'd be interested to hear people comments as I'm teetering on the edge whether to buy one...

thanks

louis

All the FoxPro products are excellent - they are what I use. If you want a cheaper alternative, however, take a look at the IcoTec range, which is superb value for money.

I bought the Bushwear caller that cost me nearly £200 and it proved faulty through no fault of myself and Bushwear wouldn't refund or replace it.

I have a Foxpro Wildfire from Bushwear.Excellent piece of kit.Shot a lot of foxes with it.Very helpful and knowledgeable people at Bushwear.

Hi Red-Dot,

I am very sorry that you do not feel you have had the backup service from BushWear that we normally offer you and all our other customers. I have had a look through your account and cannot see a purchase of a FoxPro or a note about a complaint. If you are still having difficulties with your product, then please do not hesitate to DM me and I will ensure the team get you sorted.

Many thanks

Lindsay at BushWear.

Hi Red-Dot,

I am very sorry that you do not feel you have had the backup service from BushWear that we normally offer you and all our other customers. I have had a look through your account and cannot see a purchase of a FoxPro or a note about a complaint. If you are still having difficulties with your product, then please do not hesitate to DM me and I will ensure the team get you sorted.

Many thanks

Lindsay at BushWear.

Can't say fairer than that!

Hi griffshrek

It comes with a 6 month warranty and if anything should happen, we work with the manufacturer very closely to aim to help you in the best possible and fairest way. :)

Lindsay at BushWear

I ordered one when I saw the advert pop up, rang up and it was delivered the next morning, I used it that evening and it had a fox come in no problem (jack rabbit distress) sound is very clear and volume range is good, remote was working very well from 160 yards away, previously tried a cass creek in the exact same area with no luck. OK the warranty could be better but the product is good and I would buy another if this one went

Hi Lindsay... I never bought a Foxpro but i did buy the small square Bushwear caller and i also got the magnetic loudspeaker. I complained about the SD card going past the correct point in the casing. Stevie basically said it was a known fault.... Never offered a replacement or repair. Very annoying when the unit is switched on and it is silent needing re-setting and restarting.
My purchases are not made by my SD name.

Ordered mine yesterday and in true Bushwear style it arrived today. looks like a good bit of kit just going to have to wait a few days until i can give it a go in the field...

Hi White Hart!

Glad to hear. Let us know how you get on :)

Lindsay at BushWear

Lindsay

Used it in anger for the first time last night and im sorry to say the local fox poplulation wont be endorsing the product...:lol:

They couldnt help but come on in and take a look! Three came into the call through the evening two were grassed.

Back