Thread: New Permission

New Permission

Some good news ! I now have permission to shoot on a farm near me . I have not been out for over a year. I joined NRA at Bisley but its not the same. I will start off with a bit of vermin shooting at first and later the land owner will be ok with me do a little deer control. I would like to thank a work collegue for his reference to the land owner. Updates as they come...

Regards

Steve..................

very well done , nice and slowly ,happyhunting ,arron.

Well done mate chuffed for you

well Done matey its not Easy any more

well done and enjoy it. I managed to get somewhere to shoot by ferreting first for a year then I was already trusted to shoot, as has been said gently, gently

Involve the farmer and ask him which vermin species annoys him the most then persecute them and let him know the score.

Owners and farmers like to be seen in charge of the situation with you carrying out their wishes.

HWH.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekit View Post
    Some good news ! I now have permission to shoot on a farm near me . I have not been out for over a year. I joined NRA at Bisley but its not the same. I will start off with a bit of vermin shooting at first and later the land owner will be ok with me do a little deer control. I would like to thank a work collegue for his reference to the land owner. Updates as they come...

Regards

Steve..................
    if you are an NRA personal member and are looking for something a bit more "fun" you can always come along to our monthly meetings, every 3rd month is a McQueens comp ,which seems to suit stalkers and foxers. BBSNRPC
    PS the site is out of date, but sooner or later Mildot or Guesty will get their asses into gear and update it if you need dates let me know.
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Congratulations matey. Always good to have a new bit of ground to explore and make plans for. Give it a bit and go and see your permissions neighbours and see if they need any help controlling their deer ?

Thanks for the replys and advice guys, Kennyc i will have a look at that....

Rgards

Steve....................