Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wimbledon

Wimbledon

Anybody rooting for Murray ... Come on Andy!!!!!

the females grunting spoiled it for me ,along with the mens one shot power serves ,i know it is great play ,but unless i was bed bound i can find more things do than squander l my life watching it

Quote Originally Posted by bruce w View Post
    the females grunting spoiled it for me ,along with the mens one shot power serves ,i know it is great play ,but unless i was bed bound i can find more things do than squander l my life watching it
    Females grunting spoiled it for you !!!!! That's the best bit

No interest here for the Lowlander beyond the scantily clad totty queuing for tickets. Let's have a sweepstake on how many posts before this goes the same way as the now locked and brave of heart "world cup" thread?? K

I'll start shall I?

Quote Originally Posted by Stingercargill View Post
    Anybody rooting for Murray ... Come on Andy!!!!!

Er...? No. He's Scottish isn't he? Therefore I'm rooting for any other nationality to win - even a Frenchman!
    Last edited by Bandit Country; 23-06-2014 at 20:56. Reason: being facetious!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country View Post
    I'll start shall I?

Er...? No. He's Scottish isn't he? Therefore I'm rooting for any other nationality to win - even a Frenchman!

He is British when he is winning and Scottish when he loses, just like the GB Curling team lol

BREAKING NEWS... The England World Cup squad have a new Captain, his name is Tom Clarke he is flying them home.

Well I hope Andy Murray does well. He has had a lot of rather ungracious, undeserved "stick" over the years.

(Anyway he doesn't have a vote in the referendum! )

David.