Thread: THREE IN THE BAG

THREE IN THE BAG

Hi all a good weekend up in scotland last saturday sunday. went stalking sat morning up by the river my dog was scenting hard up in front glassed two roe does mother and young un about 350 yards stalked to within 80 yards of them.shot the old doe the young one ran 10 yards looked at its mam and i took her to. Had another one sunday morning off a clear fell the weather wasent bad at all bit misty in the mornings but fine all day no rain .... plenty of sausage and burger meat very tasty.[img] [/img] P.s Note the open bolt for the safty aspect

well done mate. bolt dont worrey i understood every word lets start a dislexic stalking forum think i was lucky to see three deer on my shoot the last time i was out cant spell but can shoot all the best rob ps where are you in scotland

New i culdent spell just got the misses to check it and re do it. my ground is up near charsphern at dumfries and galloway if nowt else you get a laugh at my spelling cheers ......

Quote Originally Posted by biglad
    New i culdent spell just got the misses to check it and re do it. my ground is up near charsphern at dumfries and galloway if nowt else you get a laugh at my spelling cheers ......
    have a look at mine bud i am dislexic and proud of it iv given up asking the wife personal secretery /now personal sexeterey

weldone mate looks like a good outing.

russ

p.s. im also dislexic dont let it bother u people still can understand what ur trying to say

Looks like a good time was had, so why no smile Big Fella? It looks like you are thinking maybe about an audition for that film with the duelling banjos in Steve.

LOL That picture is class after the last one!!! love the expression

biglad
    nice to hear your stalkings going well also nice picture
    regards pete .

Cheers lads for the replys the photo was just a bit of a piss take after the ribbing of the last one would love to shoot all six spesies iv only got munties and CWD to get hpoefully soon. cheers all Neil.

Hi Neil..

Well done fella..

There must be some kind folk on here willing to swap a stalk

hope 2010 sees you bag the six

ATB

Terry