Available: Place in an Oxfordshire Syndicate

Really sorry everyone - had no idea how much interest this would generate. Just goes to show that there are plenty of well qualified, high quality guys out there looking for stalking.

I tried to PM everyone back individually but the site is quite strict about sending messages out on mass so apologies if I didn't get back to you all.

The guys are now sorted for a team to bid with. I know lots of you are going to bid too, so really good luck. I hope the Forestry Commission notice just how high th interest level is and puts a few more blocks up for tender.

Two very experienced DSC2 qualified stalkers are forming a not-for-profit syndicate to secure some forestry commission concesisons in Oxfordshire.

They'd like two others to join them.

They've sucessfully bid for forestry commission tenders before and expect to have a good chance this time too. The opportunity is that the two guys will complete the tender on behalf of the syndicate in return for paying a smaller share of the concession fee. All fees will be agreed between everyone before the tender is submitted.

The right partners will have good access to the sites which are:
1. South of Stoke Row, Oxfordshire
2. Near Christmas Common, Oxfordshire

They must also have an FAC with deer suitable calibres and moderators and be DSC2 qualified.

Ideally, they will also have access to a 4x4 vehicle, first aid training and a manual handling qualification.

If interested, let me know and I'll put you in touch.

They're really nice guys and are looking to partner with similar. Must have a good outlook on life, willing to have a beer after a day's stalking, respect the quarry and their environment and be serious about protecting the tree crop.

Hope this is of interest.

J

Last edited:
Not something I can consider but the South of Stoke Row area is one I know well and its a cracking bit of ground

Looking at all the PM's that have been sent it would appear that the syndicate could well be over subscribed.
Has anybody had any replies ?

No,sent pm on first day no response hay ho wasn't mention to be,nice piece of ground at Christmas common walk the dog there as it's 15 mins from home.

Very nice opportunity for two lucky people!

Just a question but is it a requirement for you to have dsc2 to win a tender on forestry land or is an open ticket ok?

many thanks

Alwyn

Very nice opportunity for two lucky people!

Just a question but is it a requirement for you to have dsc2 to win a tender on forestry land or is an open ticket ok?

many thanks

Alwyn

Must have level 2 for FC tenders
This is copied from the website of a tender that on there just now... The deer control is not a sporting or commercial stalking venture and will be carried out professionally by the Licence Holder and other nominated persons. The Licence Holder, and all other named controllers, will have to hold a Deer Stalking Certificate at Level 2 (DCSII).

Hope this helps

David

Back