Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: quantity

quantity

another short one on fac you put down quantity do you put down 600? including home loads or dont mention, even if you might decide to home load at some point i have flicked around some old threads but now with new certs its just quantity i know it sounds simple to you guys that reload anyway but if i put down 300 or whatever thats what im stuck at, what im saying in a roundabout way is do you mention home loading ,ie 223 600 6x5x55 600 308 600 including homeloads,
    DONT START

Just don't tell them... your FEO will never find the SD.

i know that ,thats a given ,seeing as my last certs sat on a shelf in belfast? just wondered if like the DEER post it needs to be added just in case i start reloading, because knowing our lot they will reduce my quantity, thats why im pecking your heads because its easier this way ,its ok ringing them if you pick a day when the girls are chewing on a large chocolate bar ?
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 24-06-2014 at 19:00.
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post

Still shows when buying Expanding bullets and they count ether loaded or just sitting in the Box,s to your Total AMOUNT Maybe might be BEST
    TO Explain that you intend to home load at some point, that,s why your TOTAL AMOUNT is a little Higher then would be expected

2P Worth
    i don't but then they know i do as i have and do request , exp missiles say 200 x 6.5 then exp bullets 200 6.5 then 6.5 factory ammo 200 = 600 in all just for this cal , I can hold, plus the other cals. Seems an odd way to do things but ha ho its how they describe exp bullets Two ways ?? so i use it to aid my holdings. Home loaders can get in a muddle if they just have lots of exp without the holding on the cert a pitfall to many, i do box sharing between a few of us and keeps the costs down when doing development .

thats what im thinking paul if i ask for 600 each and for each cal then if they allow im ok,thats including homeloads,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I'll add that to my list of famous last words RD

"Don't say I didnae warn ye !"

its true they lost half of my mates paperwork, they lost both my certs then found them in ireland , scrapped a mod id just bought new and replaced it with one id scrapped,so anythings possible with my luck, i dread sending anything unless its in an armoured van, and dont dream of emails the email address is useless, now then 270 or 308,?hmmmm
    Last edited by AN DU RU FOX; 24-06-2014 at 19:40.
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    because knowing our lot they will reduce my quantity
    Not necessarily. NWP increased my allowance over and above what I'd asked for. The FEO said to me "you're quite a long way from a gun shop, aren't you? You'll want to buy more than that at a time, so you don't have to travel so often". He was good to his word, and my FAC came back with far more than what I'd requested.
    Who knows, Lancs may be just as accommodating?