Running Boar Club Update.

Good to see more facilities being built for Running Boar. There are Running Boar and Running Stag ranges at the British Sporting Rifle Club Bisley, and at Minsterley Ranges Shropshire, and at Orion Rifle Range Powys. Don't know if these count as "Custom Made" ?

You may find that the running boar at Minsterley isn't operational andthe running boar at Bisley is .22 only. Orion mention a moving target but don't show one. Corinium will be open to all when built, much as it is now and will be affordable.

HME

You may find that the running boar at Minsterley isn't operational andthe running boar at Bisley is .22 only. Orion mention a moving target but don't show one. Corinium will be open to all when built, much as it is now and will be affordable.

HME

There is absolutely no reason why the 104M BSRC “Running Deer” targetry could not accommodate a running pig and even one configured to score electronically on “fast runs” were there the desire/will to do so.

That said I can’t see anyone’s swing and/or let off improving because of what target is out front albeit I acknowledge the confidence boost to having ‘connected’ with a life size replica of what you intend to hunt.

K

HME. I was at Orion on Monday 23rd. and they deffinately have a Running Boar Target up and "Running"

That's good. How much does it cost to use or do you have to book a day?

HME

Back