Thread: Stalking yorkshire area / Lincolnshire , notts

Stalking yorkshire area /Derbyshire , Lincolnshire , notts

Morning gents
    I know this is an extremely long shot but due to some injuries from an accident last year I'm looking at a bit of stalking closer to home , looking for a smallish piece of ground / syndicate in the yorkshire , Lincolnshire or Nottinghamshire area as it's increasingly difficult to get down to the little bit if ground I have at the minuite , I'm obviously willing to pay and help out for the right bit of ground and fully insured and respecting all land and stock and boundries
    many thanks for your consideration
    atb jim
    Last edited by jimbo1984; 30-06-2014 at 07:27.
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Good luck in your search I'm on the lookout for some too Jimbo, in fact I'm off work Friday so I'm going to fill the van up with diesel and go and knock on as many farms as I can, if I get any leads I'll let you know I'm sure we can chip in and pool our recourses , I've got a good idea where I'm going to cast my net I've seen plenty of Roe about and I'm sure not all the farmers are keen on them, so fingers crossed, I'll let you know how I get on.
    Atb Jase.

Quote Originally Posted by jase kaye View Post
    Good luck in your search I'm on the lookout for some too Jimbo, in fact I'm off work Friday so I'm going to fill the van up with diesel and go and knock on as many farms as I can, if I get any leads I'll let you know I'm sure we can chip in and pool our recourses , I've got a good idea where I'm going to cast my net I've seen plenty of Roe about and I'm sure not all the farmers are keen on them, so fingers crossed, I'll let you know how I get on.
    Atb Jase.
    Jase I live very close by you as it goes. You have pm
    Last edited by jimbo1984; 01-07-2014 at 20:59.
    There are no perfect men in this world ..... Only perfect intentions

Gents if you want to expand to make this a 3 man set up just let me know as I am struggling to find anything around my area !

Assuming that you all have DSC2 why don't you get together and bid for an FC lease?
    Baguio