Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Immaculate Suzuki Jimmy.

Immaculate Suzuki Jimmy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0035_kindlephoto-49464518.jpg 
Views:	344 
Size:	273.4 KB 
ID:	43887Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0027.jpg 
Views:	290 
Size:	209.9 KB 
ID:	43892

Name:	IMAG0032_kindlephoto-49372853.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	325.9 KB 
ID:	43888

Name:	IMAG0023_kindlephoto-48835640.jpg 
Views:	278 
Size:	399.3 KB 
ID:	43889

Name:	IMAG0026_kindlephoto-49309526.jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	380.2 KB 
ID:	43890Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0025.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	486.5 KB 
ID:	43891Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0025.jpg 
Views:	379 
Size:	486.5 KB 
ID:	43891

Name:	IMAG0029-1.jpg 
Views:	266 
Size:	357.3 KB 
ID:	43893Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0034.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	337.4 KB 
ID:	43894

Guys I have for sale my beloved Suzuki Jimmy.

As you can see by the photos it is in absolutely immaculate condition and has only been used by the Mrs and I as a second car for the school run and for my stalking.

I know quite a lot about the history of this car as the previous owner was my Mother who also used it for stalking (around Tesco car park) and again as a second car.

The owner before her was a district nurse from the same village who used it back and forth to work.

Prior to me buying it I doubt it had seen a blade of grass let alone been used off road. Since buying it I have only used it on forestry tracks etc, never for proper mud plugging.

To say it has had an easy life is an understatement. . . To date it has covered on average less than 3700 miles per year and is currently reading 36,000 miles on the odometer.
    It is registered on a 54 plate but currently on a private plate which is not part of the sale.

It is MOTd till September and taxed till the end of August.

It is completely standard other than the fact I painted the wheels, put a set of LED bulbs in it and fitted a set of BF Goodrich All Terrains, which cost me well over 500.00 alone. As you can see by the photos the tyres are like new.

The car is completely defect free, everything works perfectly as I'm handy with a spanner and very pedantic with my cars.

The only negative is that when I removed the rear seats they were stored in my shed over the winter where a bastward of a mouse decided to nest in one. . It was good for nothing and had to be thrown out. . The other however is perfect and can be fitted again if necessary.

The brakes were done just at the end of the winter and a new oil filter, air filter and oil change carried out. . .

I'm only being forced to sell due to an imminent new arrival to the family and the requirement for significantly more seats and space.

No silly offers please as genuine Jimnys in this condition, at this price, with such low miles rarely come up for sale.

Advertised elsewhere, any questions drop me a PM
    Last edited by Cadex; 28-06-2014 at 18:56.

And the price is....

He says 3000. Had a couple of Jimnys, probably better off road than on and the tyres look good.

David.

Jimnys with double or triple this mileage are going on eBay and autotrader for this money or close to it. Theres a 2000 model on there with 60k on clock for 1300 and it's a Cat C in need of a new front bumper and lights...

Cadex, unfortunately you're two or three months too early to have caught me in the market for one of these. Don't suppose you want to hold on to it for me?
    Best of luck with the sale, looks like a cracking motor for someone
    Last edited by sikamalc; 29-06-2014 at 14:41.
    See my blog for - My kindly sponsored DSC1 course and chart my progress from deer virgin to stalking veteran
    AND my new puppy progress DIARY
    Blog

Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    Had a 53 plate auto and sold it in 2007 in mint condition with auto box and BFG muds with 23,000 on the dash for 3,000.... And this is an old car now.
    Sorry if i offend but its a 1500 car MAX.
    Haha here is sd's very own pricing guru -: how's the sale of those shotguns and number plate going then.... Sorry if I offend....

Jimny's are worth way more than the book likes to have you believe, I was sitting in mine at the stage of purchasing it & some geezer pulled up & tried to buy it from under me!, I have been a lifelong Landrover guy, right up till I had a trip in Pete E's (Accuratereloaders mod) Jimny, Mine goes where Landrovers would fear to tread.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Yeah CoCo the clown goes through hundreds in his act....
    But seriously the are a fantastic little mountain goats. Would have another in a minute.

Had a 53 plate auto and sold it in 2007 in mint condition with auto box and BFG muds with 23,000 on the dash for 3,000.... And this is an old car now.

No not offended at all, something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it, whether that be a car, a gun, or a pack of rubber Johnnies. . I suppose it all depends on how much you want or need the given item thats for sale. .

In terms of the Jimny -
    They are in the top five petrol cars for holding residual value in Glass's Guide.
    Considering the condition and mileage, and comparing like for like on auto trader its well priced at 3K.

Now then play nicely or it is the naughty step for you. Read the rules no unhelpful or heckling posts in the classifieds.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

We had one of the jimmys on our range as a pool car we tryed every way to kill it, bloody thing kept on going and never let us down even driving in the sea top little motors it pulled out a number of top RR & other 4x4's with its standard wheels on !!
    as for price! its what you can get for it good luck

have a bump on me .