Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Gun Cabinet

Custom Gun Cabinet

Does anyone where I may be able to commission a custom size gun cabinet. Have a slightly odd size space available that I need to fill.

Cheers

Mereside. I'm sure I've seen somewhere that he does

Pete
    Sako TRG-42 folder .338LM🔫 Sako TRG-22 .308/.260🔫 Tikka 595 .222(NV'd up) 🔫 AR15 .223/300BLK 🔫Franchi 12g 520 9shot🔫Baikal .410 stealth🔫Ruger #1.243

Home | Varminting UK

If money is no object then The Bespoke Furniture Company. They are beautiful but very, very pricey. They have a website and I'm sure wil be at CLA

Sorry I am away at the minut but I do make custom sizes let me know what sort of size and I will price it up for you, I have done a few large cabinets that will easy hold 20 rifles, gun cabinets are easy to do bespoke because you are not governed by steel sheet size in the way they are put together, atb wayne

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Thanks to all... Bespoke Furniture Co ones look awesome but OTT for my needs

Wayne, I will PM you over the next few days with the dimensions

cheers

SRVet

This is the gun safe Wayne built for me a couple of years ago - 5' high and 2'6" wide, it is double the usual depth in order to take two rows of eleven rifles, well spaced, plus shelves above with enough space for a ton of kit such as ammunition, optics or anything else you prefer to keep locked away.

The whole thing is beautifully made to the appropriate British Standard, powder coated and delivered for a great price. My FEO loved it and rated it for 30 guns.

Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post

This is the gun safe Wayne built for me a couple of years ago - 5' high and 2'6" wide, it is double the usual depth in order to take two rows of eleven rifles, well spaced, plus shelves above with enough space for a ton of kit such as ammunition, optics or anything else you prefer to keep locked away.

The whole thing is beautifully made to the appropriate British Standard, powder coated and delivered for a great price. My FEO loved it and rated it for 30 guns.

Adam.
    hey that looks great! Who lined the cabinet?

I can do it but it will save you some pennies you doing it just pop down to carpet shop and buy the thin grey office lining, forgot the name, anyway just spray glue the cabinet and carpet and bobs your uncle.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UKSHA/502164506587351
    uksha
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site: uksha1
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

PM would be inbound but your inbox is full!!