Hello from Stirlingshire

carronbridge

Fieldsports all my life, served in the forces and got posted to the hebrides, raised a family up there and then decided i could face the real world again.
Bought a small hotel in the carron valley, middle of nowhere-no neighbours. I am now in the process of gaining ground for rough shooting stalking and game shooting to improve trade through the winter months.
The eithos of the business is fair price for fair sport that is in reach of everyday folk.

If you are in the area pop in for a dram, this is a fieldsport friendly hotel, antis are not welcome.

If you are the hotel of the same name, nice site. In your location I would contact Kevin Wilson forestry commision as he runs the stalking at the Loch. He does take folk out. Some I am sure needs accomodation,
Jim

hello

Welcome to the site. Not long joined myself. Just down the road from you in Tullibody. Original from Glasgow myself and moved in 4 years ago to settle the family in before I finish my time in Forces. On leave next week, your place looks very nice, need to give you a visit. I think meal out will be going in the diary.

All the best,

RSWO

Fieldsports all my life, served in the forces and got posted to the hebrides, raised a family up there and then decided i could face the real world again.
Bought a small hotel in the carron valley, middle of nowhere-no neighbours. I am now in the process of gaining ground for rough shooting stalking and game shooting to improve trade through the winter months.
The eithos of the business is fair price for fair sport that is in reach of everyday folk.

If you are in the area pop in for a dram, this is a fieldsport friendly hotel, antis are not welcome.

Welcome. Is it Jackies place you have?

Nutty

Hiya, Welcome to the site, a fantastic place this...:) I used to go to Clay shoots on a Sunday at your hotel, tho, that was many moons ago...the clays were fired from the grass area at the rear of the hotel, over the river!!! ..had some great evenings there too...had friends ( and still do actually) that have a shed/chalet on the river bank.....Well done you for getting it..:) I'm originally from Kilsyth but now moved a wee bit east...about 4 miles..:) I'll pop up soon ( once the weather clears) with the wife, and have a bite to eat and a pint...:)

Last edited:
aye min welcome.

Back