Thread: Valuation? Docter

Valuation? Docter

Hi lads, I have a Docter Optics zf 8x56 illuminated( think it's the Twilight, I'm thinking of selling and going down the variable route, it has a 30mm tube, 4A ret with floating illuminated centre cross, immaculate condition and has just come back from Germany after a full service and to remove a spec from inside the lens ( no quibble 30 year guarantee) don't know the age though ,it is also fitted with Butler Creeks front and back. I'm just after a valuation as I haven't got a clue to what it's worth as it came with a rifle package that I bought.
    Cheers Jase.

check the search thread jase you will get the ball park,doug
    DONT START

Good point Doug , just have and the only one I found went for £400+postage, so with the Butlers I should think £420 + postage, I just have to see what decent variable I can get for that sort of money before it goes in the classifieds.
    Cheers Jase.

Hi,Do you have the addres and tel. no.for Docter as my brother has just snaped the tube on his 6x42 bet this isnt covered under warranty.Dave

bit late for a docter better get an ambulance for that! whats he done to snap it stood on it, google it atb doug,
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by GWP View Post
    Hi,Do you have the addres and tel. no.for Docter as my brother has just snaped the tube on his 6x42 bet this isnt covered under warranty.Dave
    Hi, if you ring RUAG Ammo Tec on 01579 362319 and speak to Deena she'll sort you out.
    Cheers Jase.

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    bit late for a docter better get an ambulance for that! whats he done to snap it stood on it, google it atb doug,
    Rifle swung off his shoulderwhile climbing a fence tube snaped in front of the front ring bet you dont see that often.Dave

just like a leigh lad heavy handed, unlucky that must have gone with a clout,
    DONT START