Thread: Sl6.5

Sl6.5

After reading a lot of shooting related internet posts on a lot of different sites I reckon this site has some interesting contributions on it. So I thought I should maybe register.

I have been shooting for a few years and worked my way up from rabbits and vermin to doing bit of stalking. Got my DSC1 a while back and some ground of my own for deer, ground game and also a bit of duck flighting. These days I mostly use .308 on Red and Sika but I started out with just a .243 when I only shot Roe and Foxes and I've tried a fair few other cartridges along the way. I don't shoot a lot of deer but I do enjoy the sport. I also reload for my rifles and do a bit of clay pigeon shooting too and I'm a very occasional trout fisher too.

My folks are from near Peebles which is where I started my shooting but I've shot pretty much all over Scotland now. One day I would like to travel and shoot in Canada, where I have relatives living in B.C.

Anyway. hoping to enjoy being here and maybe make an occasional contribution.

welcome to the site atb doug.
    DONT START

Welcome to the site,

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Thanks people.

I checked your profiles. AN DU RU FOX and sjb1956 pleased to meet you and I'm very grateful for all three welcomes but is JAYB one person or just an official administrator sign in? I can't tell.

Hello again SL6.5,

JAYB, (John) is an individual member and also an administrator.

Good luck, get posting.

sjb.

hes the big kahuna so watch your step, joking
    DONT START

Quote Originally Posted by sjb1956 View Post
    Hello again SL6.5,

JAYB, (John) is an individual member and also an administrator.

Good luck, get posting.

sjb.
    Thanks sjb. I'll try and find more time but reading today there wasn't much I could add to and anything I tried seems to have gone down like a lead balloon

Quote Originally Posted by AN DU RU FOX View Post
    hes the big kahuna so watch your step, joking
    Oh! It's like that, is it? Duly noted