First result

Hi all,

I was was lucky enough, to be invited by the farmer, for an evening on the high seat, met at his house and made a little plan of action , me on the high seat, the farmer with the nv when dark.
walked to the high seat and placed myself and the rifle in a comfy and safe position, went a little early, the sun was still burning, never mind, just enjoy it.
after 10 minutes, I noticed to my left a very familiar silhouette and red in color, couldn't believe it, after all the noise to get on that seat, looked down the scope and yessss it's Mr Fox, quick "hey" and down it went at 80 yards, with no pain at all, shot placement was by the book, exit wound even better, geco .243 105gr, did a perfect job.
I was so chuffed, that called the farmer over, he was very happy too, after helping me down the seat due to over happiness.
Kindly enough he also taken a photo.

Ty Mr Farmer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Seeing something that scrawny and emaciated, I'd have been tempted to have saved the price of a round and thrown him my sandwich....!

good result though.

Nice work kill any time you can keep it up :thumb: practice practice for the long drop just in case , you only have a long shot on, if ground allows it well done.
paul o'

Seeing something that scrawny and emaciated, I'd have been tempted to have saved the price of a round and thrown him my sandwich....!

good result though.

Mi did hear on the grape vine, that your sandwich throwing skills are excellent, you should come and try

Well Jim, you know the old lad in question, do I need to say more on his nv skills

Good start with your new super accurate rifle, and tacticool scope.:thumb:
But, should you not finish your write with how you missed the second fox at 25 yards ?:doh::finger:
Moving on to my NV skills, I was set up with the call and who turned up puffing and blowing on cigarettes, and then wonder why nothing came to the call ?

Let's hope your 'new gamekeeper' doesn't read this.

Good start with your new super accurate rifle, and tacticool scope.:thumb:
But, should you not finish your write with how you missed the second fox at 25 yards ?:doh::finger:
Moving on to my NV skills, I was set up with the call and who turned up puffing and blowing on cigarettes, and then wonder why nothing came to the call ?

Let's hope your 'new gamekeeper' doesn't read this.
busted!!

I admit and own up to it, that the second cub fox was a clean miss at 25 yard, now???? are you going to own up of all your miss????

Lads....this might take some time.....there is a few and probably with lots of excuses

:stir::finger::popcorn:

I admit and own up to it, that the second cub fox was a clean miss at 25 yard, now???? are you going to own up of all your miss????

Lads....this might take some time.....there is a few and probably with lots of excuses

:stir::finger::popcorn:
everyone misses sometime , even me:old:

Back