Thread: Krieghoff k80 barrels

Krieghoff k80 barrels

I have 2 k80 barrels for sale, both just serviced by Alan Rhone & not fired a shot since. The first set is a set of 28" skeet ported bottom barrel with tula choking 800 ono
    The second set is a set of 30" very flat rib sporter/game m/choke barrels. the chokes are Pro choke we think but it only has 2 chokes 1/4 & 1/4 would make a good game gun set up on your k80 action 650 ono
    both 12g
    pics to follow

Are the Tula skeet barrels still for sale?

Hi Doc 1882, Yes they are stil for sale. They are with my friend in Buckinghamshire atm as he said a mate of his was interested .But First to pay will have them. many thanks Kev

Hi Kev

Okey dokey...

I'm at something of a disadvantage. Obviously they're mechanically A1 since their visit to Alan Rhone. Do you have the pictures mentioned above? Failing that... an expanded description: are the bores clear of imperfections? Is the external finish worn? (would you say 95% or better of the original bluing remaining). No dings in the rib? Stuff like that... you get the drift. Is it the wide-ish flat rib pattern?

If I have additional info I can make the "o.n.o." How would you prefer payment?

Best

Doc 1882

Kreighoff barrels

Quote Originally Posted by 1kevb View Post
    I have 2 k80 barrels for sale, both just serviced by Alan Rhone & not fired a shot since. The first set is a set of 28" skeet ported bottom barrel with tula choking 800 ono
    The second set is a set of 30" very flat rib sporter/game m/choke barrels. the chokes are Pro choke we think but it only has 2 chokes 1/4 & 1/4 would make a good game gun set up on your k80 action 650 ono
    both 12g
    pics to follow
    This thread is some years old but thought it may be worth trying to see if you still have the 30" barrels for sale.