Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trophy Peacock

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)

Trophy Peacock

Well it's done. This one took a little 'stalking' and in many ways I was saddened to shoot such a magnificent animal.
    But the instructions were that it had to be done today so no opportunity to find a new home as the call only came in last night

Attachment 44057
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Awesome, something different. Are you having anything done as a memory etc.....
    pare you going to be eating it also.??

try now sell the eyes to some art'y type and look on ebay tail feathers or to the fly fishaman ,plus you got a meal priceless

if you ever have to shoot a sheep please don't take the same pose for the camera
    a barony original

I see no peas??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RED-DOT View Post
    I see no peas??
    No, just a big c0ck.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Killing the poor thing is one thing mate but then violating it way a smug look on your face is wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakies View Post
    Killing the poor thing is one thing mate but then violating it way a smug look on your face is wrong.
    Perhaps you should read my opening paragraph, as smugness was the last thing on my mind.
    Maybe if I'd sat beside it, swathed in camoflage gear after having blown a big hole in it and posing with my massive military style gun you would feel better?
    Don't judge a book by it's cover as sitting not 20ft from me is a WILD Mallard duck that visits my garden every day that just recently I nursed back to health having been savaged by some varmint ( and this is hand on heart true ).
    If I were the smug person you think I am I'd of just rung her neck and eaten her.

Quote Originally Posted by teyhan1 View Post
    Perhaps you should read my opening paragraph, as smugness was the last thing on my mind.
    Maybe if I'd sat beside it, swathed in camoflage gear after having blown a big hole in it and posing with my massive military style gun you would feel better?
    Don't judge a book by it's cover as sitting not 20ft from me is a WILD Mallard duck that visits my garden every day that just recently I nursed back to health having been savaged by some varmint ( and this is hand on heart true ).
    If I were the smug person you think I am I'd of just rung her neck and eaten her.

Did your sense of humour die with the peacock? Or have you always been a boring fecker? When I said violating it with a smug look on your face I meant it as in a joke violating= having your way with a peacock with a comforting look on your face as the position would go....... pick the toys up and place them back in the pram, jokes are never that funny when you need to explain them but I understand not everyone has a sense of humour whites whites and blacks black as the saying gos, good on you about the duck by the way we've released several thousand this last week can I be a good guy aswell?

Not or to piss on your fire but the more I think about it with saying about the camouflage gear and military rifle is not me.....did you not mention not judging a book by its cover but to be honest what sort of reaction did you want? A big hi five from all the members for killing a domestic peacock........ Happy....em......hunting buddy.

Well, that descended into mudslinging quickly. An SD record?

It seems only the peacock took that well...
    Last edited by Mr. Gain; 03-07-2014 at 03:04. Reason: Irresistible puerile humour
    "Docendo discimus" - Seneca the Younger (c. 4 BC – 65 AD)
    “Comodidad, tranquilidad y buena alimentacion” - A Spanish recipe for contentment that oddly omits hunting.
    "I'm off to spend some time at the top of the food chain..." - (after) Tulloch
    "Oh [dear], they probably heard that in the village!" - RickoShay