Thread: bruno 22. hornet screw cut for sale

bruno 22. hornet screw cut for sale

Ive got a Bruno .22 hornet which is in good condition not done a lot of work I bought this as a play toy however I seem to use the .223 on my foxs so think the hornet can go , ive also got a set of dies , brass around 100 mark , heads around the 100/200 mark , and its got a cheap niko stirling scope on it , the rifle is screw cut to half inch unf for moderator, I wont take a penny less than 250 for this rifle and postage is at buyers expense as well , this is a very accurate little rifle again well maintained ,

I can remember when I was looking for one of these and I couldn't get a descent one for love nor money then I found this little gem, truly is a cracking wee rifle
    LIVE AND LET LIVE! THERES ALWAYS ANOTHER DAY!

Any chance you could get some photos up or send them to my email address?

I've sent photos to all who messages me

how old is it date will be marked at action

This wee rifles still for sale wish people would stop wasting my time it's a cracking rifle being sold cheap as I need the funds towards a new shotgun so still for sale

I have an empty slot for a hornet on my ticket and was first to enquire in your thread but you haven't answered yet!? Do you not want to post pictures? Do you only want to communicate via PM?

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    This wee rifles still for sale wish people would stop wasting my time it's a cracking rifle being sold cheap as I need the funds towards a new shotgun so still for sale
    You know fine when you advertise something for sale on here people will ask for photo's and as much information as possible, so it is no good calling people timewasters when all they are doing is asking questions. I would have thought as much advertising as possible on your part would help towards a quick sale.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Quote Originally Posted by JAYB View Post
    You know fine when you advertise something for sale on here people will ask for photo's and as much information as possible, so it is no good calling people timewasters when all they are doing is asking questions. I would have thought as much advertising as possible on your part would help towards a quick sale.

John
    high horse step down off it old boy, I have provided a load of people with the pics the time wasters part are the ones who have said yes I'll take it then don't come for it and I misss scone because of it and I can't get my iPad to upload pics that's all so chill a bit ehh
    tackleberry ill pm you mate I've totally missed your interest sorry bud

Quote Originally Posted by robert1666 View Post
    high horse step down off it old boy, I have provided a load of people with the pics the time wasters part are the ones who have said yes I'll take it then don't come for it and I misss scone because of it and I can't get my iPad to upload pics that's all so chill a bit ehh
    tackleberry ill pm you mate I've totally missed your interest sorry bud
    I'm not on a high horse and have no need to step down off it, and I am quite chilled even when having to deal with people who don't appear to want to help themselves. It's not my fault that you make appointments that cause you to miss Scone, or you can't get your ipad to do what you want, I do wish you every success in your sale.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Sfs