Thread: Larder/Fridge

Larder/Fridge

Looking for a large fridge either already converted to larder (maybe someone has given up or upgraded?) or a large commercial style fridge I could convert.

Cash waiting, I am in Lincolnshire but willing to travel a bit for one.

Karl

I've got a 4,5 m x 2m x2m container recently refurbished, can hang up to 30 deer, (Gray & Adams body), kings pan interior lined and hygienic cladding, still with the cellophane on it, new internal evaporator and thermostat, can mail you pics. Single Phase. 2,200 +VAT. Pics/ vid available, can be seen running. 0 77 10 40 51 72

Quote Originally Posted by karlbird View Post
    Looking for a large fridge either already converted to larder (maybe someone has given up or upgraded?) or a large commercial style fridge I could convert.

Cash waiting, I am in Lincolnshire but willing to travel a bit for one.

Karl
    some good ones on gumtree in edinburgh for only around 500 I think. check it out, could be worth the road trip,,and a chance to stalk in scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeforester View Post
    I've got a 4,5 m x 2m x2m container recently refurbished, can hang up to 30 deer, (Gray & Adams body), kings pan interior lined and hygienic cladding, still with the cellophane on it, new internal evaporator and thermostat, can mail you pics. Single Phase. 2,200 +VAT. Pics/ vid available, can be seen running. 0 77 10 40 51 72
    Thanks for that, but I am looking for a fridge for the back of my garage, I don't have the space or need for anything this big.

Quote Originally Posted by PKL View Post
    some good ones on gumtree in edinburgh for only around 500 I think. check it out, could be worth the road trip,,and a chance to stalk in scotland.
    Thanks for this, for 500 I could sort myself out something down here easily enough - I was looking for something a bit cheaper, as I say it will only live in my garage so does not have to be flash.